Monday, June 1, 2009

TRAILER: Star Wars: The Old Republic First Cinematic Trailer...



I'm a big nerd, so of course, when E3 rolls around, I kind of get into a videogame coma. Give me two two liters of Mtn. Dew, a laptop, and G4, and you have what can be called the ultimate slouch fest. Well, it all pays off when I get to post things like this awesome trailer for the upcoming MMORPG, Star Wars: The Old Republic. No, it's not game footage, but it IS from Bioware, so it's pretty damn close. THIS is easily the best thing out of the Star Wars Universe in years, and is better than Episodes 1-3, Clone Wars, and any of the horrible games, at least since Knights Of The Old Republic, which I still love to this day. See it for yourself below!



Go see something good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your number one spot for a daily dose of movie information. From reviews to top 10's to random news and notes, it's all here at I Are Movies.

Total Pageviews