Tuesday, June 30, 2009

WTF: Really Bay, MORE Of The Pointless Sidekick For Transformers 3??

Not only is the idea of Transformers 3 an idea that makes me want to drown my sorrows with gallon of razors dipped in bleach, but hearing this idea come out of the brainless skull that is Michael Bay's mug, makes me want to shoot that same bleach into my veins. In an interview with Michael Bay over on Hero Complex talking about actor Ramon Rodriguez, they say that "if it plays out as he expects, the next installment would have a more substantial role for Rodriguez.":

"I've worked with big stars, people like Will Smith, Sean Connery and Bruce Willis, but casting is a weird thing, it takes you places you don’t expect," Bay said. "We went looking for a sidekick in this movie, Shia’s sidekick, and we find this new kid who really pops on screen. I think he’s going to have a real bright career. It’s great to work with big stars, but it’s always fun to discover people."

Of all the piles of robotic turds that infested the abortion that was Transformers: Revenge of The Fallen (I'm really just seeing how many metaphors I can fit here, aren't I?), near the top of the list was this very character. Annoying, pointless, and uninteresting, this character just should not exist. Along with the racist duo, these three characters not only made Transformers 2 a horrible film, but easily one of the three worst of the year. Really, none of this is good news.

But there are fans out there. What do YOU all think of this news?

Go see something good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your number one spot for a daily dose of movie information. From reviews to top 10's to random news and notes, it's all here at I Are Movies.

Total Pageviews